Suede isn't always easy to take care of because it doesn't have a finish and can stain easily. But it feels so good to wear that everybody has to have a little suede in their life.
If you waterproof suede when it is new and clean and have a professional suede brush to clean out any dust and dirt and a shampoo to clean it when necessary it will look good for a long time.
- Lincoln EZ Cleaner : This is a shampoo for your suede.
Apply cleaner with clean cloth or sponge. Shampoo soiled area, then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Suede Brush: Brushing the suede raises the nap and removes dust and dirt from the suede.
- Suede Eraser : Gently rub one of the coarse sides of the eraser back and forth over the spot or area to be cleaned. For touch spots, rub harder, allowing the eraser to crumble.
- Not included but here is a little hint. If you have a real stubborn stain or a shiny spot on the suede you can use a small piece of 151 grit sandpaper to work on the suede. Use it lightly to bring up the knap, an old shoe repairmen's trick.
- The Meltonian Water and Stain Protector is for waterproofing suede. Will protect the suede and does not change the color. Some water proofers can darken suede. Now in a new larger sized can: 7.7oz.