This kit will be what you need to take care of your suede.
- Lincoln EZ Cleaner : This is a shampoo for your suede.
Apply cleaner with clean cloth or sponge. Shampoo soiled area, then wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Suede Brush: Brushing the suede raises the nap and removes dust and dirt from the suede.
- Suede Eraser : Gently rub one of the coarse sides of the eraser back and forth over the spot or area to be cleaned. For touch spots, rub harder, allowing the eraser to crumble.
- Not included but here is a little hint. If you have a real stubborn stain or a shiny spot on the suede you can use a small piece of 151 grit sandpaper to work on the suede. Use it lightly to bring up the knap, an old shoe repairmen's trick.
- The Meltonian Water and Stain Protector is for waterproofing suede. Will protect the suede and does not change the color. Some waterproofers can darken suede.